Indirect Fired Water Bath Heaters
Indirect fired water bath heaters are used successfully in hundreds of
utility, processing and upstream oil and gas industry applications.
Water bath heaters are commonly used in applications where process
temperatures do not exceed 160 degrees.
Typical Uses Include:
- Heating natural gas
- Preventing Hydrate formation
- Heating well streams
- Heating critical feed stocks
- Heater shells compliant with API 12 K
- Firetubes used in a u-tube configuration
- Flue gas stacks to provide positive gas flow
- Expansion reservoir rated between 40 to 205 degrees
- Process coil designed to API 12K/ASME sec. VIII
- Heat media normally a mix of ethylene glycol or propyleen glycol and water
For pricing information or to speak with a sales representative, please call us at 205-699-7282 or 800-370-1882. Please allow us to serve you!