Coalescing Filters - ACF Series
- Provides Optimum Protection for Downstream Equipment
- Maximum Removal of Liquids and Solids from Air or Gas Processing Streams.
- Superior Design and In-House Construction.
- Multi-Stage Separation - Beta Ratios in Excess of 5,000
- Minimal Maintenance - Easy Access to Coalescing Elements
- Stock or Custom Designed for Your Needs and Applications
- 99.98% Removal of Solid Particles and Aerosol Mists 0.3 microns and Larger.
- Coalescing Filters are Used in Applications where sub-micron and aerosol mists must be removed from a Gas Stream:
- Gas Compressor Discharge
- Gas Injection System
- Solid Dessicant or Molecular Sieve Beds
- Refrigeration Systems
- Compressor Engines
For pricing information or to speak with a sales representative, please call us at 205-699-7282 or 800-370-1882. Please allow us to serve you!